Tower of London Combo Tickets
Despite its delight and wonder, the time spent at the Tower of London is insufficient for an ultimate London experience.
You can enjoy the Tower of London with your loved ones for four to five hours. Our suggestions on how long does it take at London Tower to tailor your day accordingly.
So, for a truly ultimate London experience, opt for Tower of London combo tickets to access the London Tower and two or more of the city’s grandest attractions in a single day.
These tickets also let you witness the captivating Ceremony of the Keys.
A standard entry ticket to the Tower of London won’t give you such an experience!
These added attractions will allow you to immerse yourself further in England’s captivating history.
By purchasing the Tower of London Combo tickets, you save precious time and money, bypass lengthy queues and relish more moments to savor the grandeur of the Tower.
Take your pick because here’s a treasure trove of Tower of London combo tickets that pair splendidly with the London Tower.
|London Eye and Tower of London Combo tickets||– Tower of London Ticket. |
– London Eye Fast-track admission ticket.
– Entry to the 4D cinema experience.
– Entry to the Eye Lounge.
|Tower of London and Tower Bridge Combo Tickets||– Tower of London Ticket. |
– Admission to the Tower Bridge.
|London Pass and Madame Tussauds Combo tickets||– London Pass sightseeing credits package. |
– Entry to over 85 of the best tourist attractions in London.
– 1-day hop-on hop-off bus tour.
– Skip-the-line entry at selected busy attractions.
– Entrance to Madame Tussauds London.
– Marvel 4D experience.
|Tower Bridge and Tower of London Combo tickets for Early Access tour||– Skip the line access to the Tower of London. |
– Royal Beefeater opening ceremony.
– Skip the line tickets to the Tower Bridge Experience
– Entry to the Victorian Engine Rooms.
– An expert live guide.
|Tower of London and Thames River Cruise||– Tower of London VIP Early-access ticket. |
– Boat ride on the River Thames.
– Guided walking tour of London’s royal sights
– Expert, English-speaking guide.
– Changing of the Guard Ceremony.
|Tower of London, London Eye and St. Paul’s Cathedral||– Admission to Tower of London.|
– Admission to St. Paul’s Cathedral.
– Panoramic tour of London.
– Thames River Boat Ride.
– Coca-Cola London Eye Experience.
– Professional and friendly guide.
– Transportation by luxury Air-conditioned Coach.
|Westmister and Tower of London||– Tower of London Entrance tickets. |
– Walking tour of the top 20 sights in Westminster.
– An expert English-speaking guide.
|Harry Potter Walking Tour and Tower of London||– Entry tickets to the Tower of London. |
– Walking tour of The Harry Potter sights of London.
– Tour guide
|Westminster Abbey, Tower of London and Thames Boat Tour||– Skip the line entry and tour of Westminster Abbey. |
– Changing of the Guard Ceremony at Buckingham Palace.
– Boat ride down the River Thames by Clipper.
– Skip-the-line entry at the Tower of London.
– An expert English-speaking guide.
One of the perks of getting tickets online is that you don’t have to memorize any Tower of London discount codes.
Getting combo tickets is like getting 2 for 1 London attractions Tower of London tour.
Since you are looking for combo tickets for an ultimate London experience, check out which attractions to explore near the Tower of London and prepare your itinerary.
Now, look at the popular Tower of London Combo tickets in detail:
Tower Bridge and Tower of London combo tickets
The Tower Bridge and Tower of London Combo tickets are a 2-for-1 Tower of London ticket.
Not only do you enter the Tower of London before everybody else, but you also get a chance to enjoy the official opening ceremony.
A three-hour guided tour that provides skip-the-line access to the Tower Bridge Experience and engine rooms.
What’s Included in the Tower Bridge and Tower of London Combo Ticket
- Admission to Crown Jewels
- Incredible commentary and insights from a local London Guide
- Skip the Line entry to the Tower of London along with access to the Royal Beefeaters Opening Ceremony
- Prepaid tickets to the Tower Bridge experience
Things to Know about Tower Bridge and Tower of London Combo ticket
- The tour starts at 8.15 am.
- We advise you to wear comfortable shoes, as the tour involves a lot of walking.
- The tour is appropriate for differently-abled customers, though some sites are inaccessible by wheelchairs or motorized scooters.
- This tour cannot accommodate strollers or baby carriages.
Ticket Prices for Tower Bridge and Tower of London Combo:
Cost for the Tower of London and Tower Bridge early-access tour:
|Adult ticket (13 years and above)||£132|
|Child ticket (4 to 12 years)||£127|
|Infant ticket (upto 3 years)||Free entry|
Another popular walking tour inclusive of Tower of London and Tower Bridge is the Best of Royal London with Tower of London Opening Ceremony.
- VIP early-access ticket to the Tower of London, including the Opening Ceremony
- Boat cruise on the River Thames
- Guided walking tour from the embankment to Buckingham Palace
- Changing of the Guard ceremony (if the weather permits)
- English-speaking guide
|Adult ticket (15 years and older)||£105 (US $134)|
|Child ticket (5 to 14 years)||£95 (US $121)|
|Infant ticket ( upto 4 years)||Free|
London Eye and Tower of London Tickets
The combo tickets for the London Eye and Tower of London offer the experience of two must-visit London attractions with amazing discounts.
To learn the history, visit the Tower of London. You can opt for a guided tour to make your visit more informative.
Afterward, head to the London Eye for a truly mesmerizing view of London City onboard one of the high-tech pods.
You can see miles in every direction. You can spot other famous attractions as well.
It is truly a one-of-a-kind experience. Don’t forget to click a few photos of the beautiful views for the ‘Gram!
The London Eye and Tower of London combo tickets are among the most popular combos among all visitors.
- See the Crown Jewels of London and its exhibitions
- Tower of London tickets
- Fast-track your way to the top of the London Eye without waiting in a queue.
- Entry to the 4D cinema experience
- Entry to the Eye Lounge
Things to Know
- Family discounts to the London Eye are also available. You can select them when you click the “Buy Now” option. This will entitle you to additional discounts.
- Refundable up to 24 hours of purchase
Cost of Tower of London and London Eye Combo Tickets:
An additional 5% off is applied to the tickets you have opted for.
Here’s the price break-up of the London Eye and Tower of London Combo tickets.
|Adult ticket (16 years and above)||£78|
|Child ticket (5 to 15 years)||£58|
|Infant (Upto 5 years)||Free|
So, the adult ticket that could have cost you £82, now costs you £78.
The child ticket’s price is reduced from £61 to £58 as well.
London Eye, Tower of London and St Paul’s Cathedral
Enjoy visiting three of the most popular London attractions at amazing discounts.
Apart from the various sights and exhibitions of the Tower of London, explore two other significant attractions.
Board one of the glass pods of the London Eye, offering unparalleled city views. You can spot other attractions from this height.
Next, visit St. Paul’s Cathedral. Apart from being an important socio-cultural spot, visitors can also look at some fine art pieces.
This is one of the rare Tower of London combo attractions, offering three attractions and making it more value for money!
- Admission to the Tower of London
- Admission to St. Paul’s Cathedral
- Admission to the London Eye
- Panoramic Tour of London Thames River Boat Ride
- Professional and friendly guide
- Transportation by Luxury air-conditioned Coach
To know in-depth details about the tickets, the timings of these attractions and other information, buy a combo ticket to the London Eye, Tower of London and St Paul’s Cathedral.
Things to know
- The starting time of this tour is 8 am and the tour will finish at approximately 6 pm at the London Eye Pier.
- Due to church services, no guide will be allowed inside St Paul’s Cathedral on Sunday.
- Due to the tragic passing of Queen Elizabeth II, certain changes might happen on this tour. Your guide will inform you about it on the day of your visit.
- If it rains, the Guard Change might not be operational. On these days, you’ll be taken to a photo stop at the Horse Guards instead.
Cost of London Eye, Tower of London and St Paul’s Cathedral
|Adult ticket (17 to 59 years)||£135|
|Senior ticket (60 years and above)||£130|
|Child ticket (3 to 16 years)||£125|
Private Guided Tour Tower of London and The Shard
Experience luxury combined with an impeccable chauffeured guide tour in a private air-conditioned vehicle to zip through the heart of London.
With your expert Blue Badge Guide, your private tour unravels the rich history of London’s history, presenting numerous fascinating facts and tales that bring the city alive.
Embark on a journey with an engaging narrative to truly represent the grand past, vibrant present and promising future of London.
First, stroll inside the historic London Tower and learn about its history and other important facts to appreciate its significance.
Uncover the dark secrets as you explore various areas inside the Tower of London. Witness the priceless Crown Jewels and much more.
Next, watch a modern engineering marvel—the tallest building in the UK, The Shard!
Soak in the awe-inspiring metropolis of London from the 72nd floor of The Shard, which offers 360-degree panoramic views.
The Combo Tower of London and Shard Tickets offer a unique mix of historical and contemporary attractions in one pass, exemplifying the ethos of London.
This luxury private guided tour is the absolute best when it comes to offering a memorable experience and elevating your London Tour to the next level.
- Access to the View from the Shard
- Expert Blue Badge Guide
- Tower of London tickets
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Wifi on board
- Bottled Water
Things to Know:
- This is a private tour/activity just for your group.
- Even though most travelers can participate in this activity, this tour is not suitable for wheelchair users.
- This tour is stroller accessible.
- Service animals are allowed in this activity.
Private Guided Tour: View from the Shard and Tower of London Ticket Prices:
|Adult ticket(all guests)||£763(US $987)|
Tower of London, Westminster Abbey & Changing of the Guard
This ticket is an amazing deal, offering a chance to explore three popular destinations in London at an unbelievable price.
All these three places make up a complete experience, so don’t forget to check them out.
Witness Buckingham Palace’s spectacular age-old ceremony, The Changing of the Guard.
Stroll along the picturesque Thames at Westminster Abbey. It is one of the historically important parts of London, encapsulating various aspects of the city.
- River cruise along the Thames
- English-speaking guide
- Entrance to Westminster Abbey
- Entrance to Tower of London
Things to Know
- The tour starts at 9 am.
- This tour accommodates a small group of 20 people.
- This is a full-day walking tour, so comfortable shoes are recommended.
- It is not wheelchair accessible.
- It is not recommended for pregnant women.
Cost of Tower of London, Westminster Abbey & Changing of the Guard
|Adult ticket (15 years and above)||£147|
|Child ticket (2 to 14 years)||£137|
|Infant ticket (up to 2 years)||Free|
Note: If you want a combo ticket with various Tower of London experiences like Welcome by Beefeaters, Crown Jewels exhibition, Yeoman Warder Guide, Opening Ceremony or Ceremony of the Keys at a discounted price, the Tower of London tickets are here for your rescue!
Attractions Near Tower of London
The Tower of London is a popular Tourist attraction. However, London is more than the Tower of London. There are plenty of attractions near the Tower of London for visitors to explore.
Whether you are looking for attractions close to the Tower of London or not, we recommend that you broaden your horizons and take the opportunity to visit the various attractions around the Tower of London.
Some of these sites are also closely related to the history of the Tower of London. So, what are you waiting for?
Here are the top five attractions you must visit around the Tower of London!
Get on the tallest cantilevered observation deck in Europe, a feat of modern engineering built to celebrate the millennium’s beginning.
It is located on the south bank of the River Thames. Onboard one of the high-tech pods of the London Eye, visitors can soak in the unrestricted picturesque views of the city from all angles.
This is also a great attraction for couples to celebrate any big occasion.
Click some unforgettable photos of the gram and observe the beautiful London city. Sunsets are particularly mesmerizing!
How about observing some unique and beautiful animals? Head to the oldest scientific zoo in the world, the London Zoo.
With more than a million visitors annually, it is one of the best attractions to explore near the Tower of London, especially if you are traveling with kids and family.
There are more than 650 species in the zoo. You will be fascinated and will learn some interesting facts as well.
Get your London Zoo tickets now, and let the fun begin!
Madame Tussauds London
There are plenty of unique places in the world, especially museums. But there is nothing that resembles Madame Tussauds.
Madame Tussauds is a wax museum founded in 1835 by French wax sculptor Marie Tussauds.
From adventurous rides to life-size wax statues of various famous celebrities & popular figures, Madame Tussauds is a place full of things to explore.
This is a must-visit attraction in London, offering an unparalleled experience unlike any museum worldwide.
Get your Madame Tussauds tickets now!
There are plenty more castles in London directly associated with the Royalty. Windsor Castle is the royal residence.
It is the oldest and largest occupied castle in the world. Like the Tower of London, Windsor Castle has a long and fascinating history
Plenty of ornate rooms and sections of the castle will leave you speechless.
Some rooms are opulent enough to give the Palace of Versailles a run for its money.
The Shard is a 72-story skyscraper designed by Italian architect Renzo Piano. It is also known as the Shard London Bridge or simply London Bridge Tower.
It is the UK’s tallest building and the seventh in Europe.
If you are looking for something exhilarating, this is the perfect opportunity.
Climb over the iconic roof of the world’s most popular entertainment venue.
So, what are you waiting for? Get the Shard tickets now.
These are just some of the attractions near the Tower of London. There are plenty more attractions close to the Tower of London.
Choose one of these attractions in London and make your trip truly unforgettable. Visitors can opt for the London City Pass if they want to explore multiple attractions!
Note: Buying separate tickets for each of these attractions to explore them can be quite expensive and will require you to book a lot of tickets.
Visitors can get the London Explorer Pass with 75+ Tours and Attractions to visit all the major sites around the City with just one pass. It helps you save significant money as well.
What attractions are close to the Tower of London?
The Tower of London is located in the heart of the city and hence quite close to many other significant attractions.
For those finding it difficult, read how to get to the Tower of London for more detailed information.
What tourist attractions are near the Tower of London?
Due to its convenient location in the city’s center, the Tower of London is close to plenty of other significant attractions.
You can buy either buy a combo like the Tower of London and Madame Tussauds Combo tickets or get the London City pass to explore them.
When did the Tower of London become a tourist attraction?
The Tower of London has a long and fascinating history. It has been the center of attraction since its foundations were laid in 1066.
It is speculated and believed it has been a tourist attraction since at least the Elizabethan period.
The Crown Jewels, which is one of the major highlights of the visit, have been on public display since 1669. Read Tower of London facts to learn more of such interesting trivia.
Are there Combo tickets for the Tower of London?
Yes. Apart from the Tower of London Standard tickets, the Tower of London Combo tickets are a popular category.
It will help you explore more by spending less. Apart from the London Pass, a Tower of London Combo Ticket is a great way to explore London.
Featured Image: ThrillOphilia.com